BiomeIQ's Baby Biotic
A probiotic formula for infants and young children who need additional gut support or those with MTHFR mutations. Infants routinely suffer from disrupted microbiota. This is especially true after caesarian delivery, formula feedings, antibiotic use, or infants with the MTHFR mutation. Supporting your infant’s microbiome, especially those at higher risk, will start them on the path towards optimal health., ensuring a healthy immune system and a properly balanced gut.
Baby Biotic is one of the most important steps you can take to promote a healthy gut, immune system and cognition.
Baby Biotic is a blend 5 Lactobacillus and 5 Bifidobacterium it is designed specifically to provide intestinal, immune, and metabolic support for infants and young children.
For infants, it is easy to have disrupted microbiota, especially after caesarian birth delivery, formula feedings, toxin exposures, antibiotics, etc. Give your baby an advantage by supporting your baby’s microbiota with Baby Biotic.
Baby Biotic contains 10 different probiotic species. Why?
Having a combination of diverse probiotic strains allows the gut microbiota to have beneficial species of microbiota within it. These probiotic strains are shifting control within the gut from bad bacteria to good bacteria. The 5 Lactobacillus strains within this probiotic are essential for the healthy development of an infant’s immune system. The 5 Bifidobacterium are predominant in the neonatal microbiota and work to enhance immunity and support healthy immune system response.
Baby Biotic is formulated for infants up to 2 years. This probiotic is a powder formula, making it easy to give to your infant. Our ingredients contain active ingredients that are selected based on purity, bioavailability, documented actions, and safety characteristics.
Benefits of Baby Biotic:
- Clean ingredients
- Free of D (-) isomer of lactic acid-producing species
- Can be mixed with breast milk, formula, or food
- Supports healthy development of infant’s GI system
- Supports immune health
- Protects healthy microbiota balance
- Easy intake for baby, powder formula.
Meet the Probiotic Strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – This bacterium helps to reduce digestive problems and helps to fight off bad bacteria and maintain healthy microbe balance.
- Lactobacillus casei – This bacterium supports healthy digestion and helps with reducing digestive issues such as diarrhea.
- Lactobacillus gasseri – This bacterium is found in the digestive tract and urinary tract. It helps maintain healthy weight and helps support cholesterol levels that are within a healthy range.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – This bacterium is one of the most frequently found in our saliva. This beneficial bacterium produces organic acids from carbohydrates and works to keep the microbes within the mouth balanced and healthy. L. Salivarius also protects the immune system and supports skin health.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – A beneficial bacteria found in the GI tracts of infants that produce Folate. Folate is a B Vitamin which is essential for healthy tissue growth and cell formation. This bacterium helps to establish a healthy intestinal lining for baby, as well as a healthy immune system. Additionally, B. infantis works to reduce inflammation within the digestive system and throughout the entire body. B. infantis supports cognitive health and development by regulating the production of Tryptophan, the precursor to Serotonin. Serotonin helps regulate baby’s mood and satisfaction.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum - A beneficial group of bacteria found in the intestines and stomach. This group of bacteria work support digestion and help maintain the balance of other beneficial bacteria. B. Biffidum supports immune health, reduces gas and bloating, and can help with healthy joint development. This bacterium is also known to improve cognitive health.
- Bifidobacterium longum – This beneficial bacterium helps baby digest milk and other challenging foods. B. Longum supports immune health and healthy growth in children. It also helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels and helps baby to relieve stress.
- Bifidobacterium breve – This is one of the most beneficial bacteria because of B. Breves ability to digest a large variety of molecules which helps with constipation and healthy microbial balance within the digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – This probiotic bacterium colonizes in the intestines and colon. It breaks down body waste, supports efficient nutrient absorption for a variety of vitamins and minerals, reduces abdominal comfort, and supports digestion. This bacterium helps babies maintain healthy weight and healthy development of the immune system.
Does not contain:
- Tree nuts
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.