A/A Total Relief Package (Multi-Balance, PM, P-COQ-S, IB1, P-D3, DE1, DE2, PM-Chelate)
Recommended Dosages for A/A MTHFR Types
For anyone with a homozygous A1298C mutation (2 copies of A1298C), this package contains the key supplements at the specific ratios of vitamins we recommend when supplementing to support methylation and MTHFR. This combination of supplements supports the metabolic cycle which is critical in the process of energy production. The metabolic cycle takes place within the mitochondria and this cycle is the main producer of our energy and detoxifiers. The beginning stage of the cycle relies on vitamin B12, the middle stage relies on a specific form of COQ10, and the last stage relies on using Folate Reductase to reduce the vitamin Folate. The MTHFR multi vitamin contains the additional antioxidants, trace minerals, and vitamins your body needs to reduce oxidative stress, inflammation, detoxification, and maintain a healthy immune system.
This package also includes digestive enzymes 1 and 2, added for additional digestive support that’s often needed with this specific mutation. These digestive enzymes reduce inflammation within the digestive tract and support healthy bowel movements. Vitamin D3 is also included in this package. When living with MTHFR mutations, the immune system needs to be strong due to the buildup of toxins that distract the immune system from other threats. Vitamin D supports the immune system and having Vitamin D3 as an immune modulator, is essential for optimal gut health.
In addition, this package contains a chelated Magnesium Glycinate because of the high proportion of individuals with this specific mutation having a deficiency in magnesium. Magnesium Glycinate is one of the best absorbed forms of magnesium and is easy on the stomach making it less likely to cause gut distress or laxative effects. Magnesium is necessary in creating a healthy gut environment and essential for optimal health and wellness. Many individuals with this specific mutation have lowered immune systems, which is why our Immune Balance 1 was added into this package. By adding immunoglobulins and active proteins into the body, Immune Balance 1 aids in maintaining a healthy gut and is a preventive step for autoimmune diseases.
* Pure Methylation - combination of 3 B Vitamins: B12, B6, and Folate and adheres to the same ratio that the mitochondrial cycle prefers with the already reduced form of the vitamin folate. This means it’s easy to absorb if you have MTHFR mutations. Just taking a methylated folate can be a problem because the mitochondrial cycle is turned on by B12. Only driving one part of this cycle without the rest can create problems for the body. Our product is a pure, certified physician grade vitamin supporting methylation and detoxification.
* Pure COQ100 – COQ10 is a critical co factor to running the metabolic cycle. Need an energy boost? This supplement supports energy production and reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue, brain fog, and chronic pain. As well as supporting healthy immune system, heart, neurotransmitter production and reducing inflammation and lowering blood pressure.
* MTHFR Multi-Balance - packed full of the essential vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants necessary for individuals with MTHFR Mutations. Some multi vitamins can be rough on the stomach but MTHFR Multi-Balance has added Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium, making this supplement gentle on the body. MTHFR Multi Balance also contains Zinc, Manganese, and copper in bioavailable forms for the body. Quercetin, a potent antioxidant and bio-flavonoid, fights against free radical damage and prevents oxidative stress. Reduced L-Glutathione, which is in the most bio-available form, also supports a healthy immune system and is an anti-aging
antioxidant. In addition, it’s a heavy metal chelator which allows for more frequent elimination of heavy metals and toxins.
* Pure D3 - a medical grade vitamin D supplement which is highly absorbable and designed to be pure and free of toxic ingredients. Vitamin D is essential for maintaining a healthy gut, and aids in repairing damaged tissues and cells within the body.
* Digestive Enzymes 1 - for pancreatic support. Supports healthy bile flow and regulates the normal bile acid to cholesterol conversion. The enzymes included are not only digestive but also antioxidant enzymes, protecting the body from free radicals and supporting healthy detoxification. The enzymes speed up the metabolism of your toxins resulting in a cleaner gut and ultimately a cleaner, healthier body.
* Digestive Enzymes 2 – with Bromelain. supplies the body with important enzymes such as cellulase, lipase, amylase, and ficin. These enzymes work to break down the carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in the body as well as reducing inflammation.
* Pure Magnesium Chelate - fast-acting powder form of Magnesium Glycinate that is easily dissolved into water or juice for the best bio-availability. Our chelated form allows for the Magnesium to easily enter the body and to remain intact as it makes its way from the stomach to the small intestines, resulting in more Magnesium absorption than a non-chelated version. This type of chelated magnesium helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and stabilizes heart rhythms.
* Immune Balance 1 - helps support and protect the immune system. Immune Balance 1 also supports healthy brain development, helping to maintain cognitive and neurological health during aging, and alleviating cytotoxicity within neurons. This supplement aims to enhance your quality of life by preventing frequent infections, strengthening the immune system, and ultimately increasing your ability to enjoy day to day activities without feeling ill
All of the products listed below are included in this package.
1 Teaspoon Per Day
1 Capsule Per Day
Pure CoQ Supreme
1 Capsule Per Day
Immune Balance 1
1 Tablespoon Daily - 6 Days a Week
2 Drops Twice per Day
Digestive Enzyme 1
2 Capsules Per Meal
Digestive Enzyme 2
1 Capsule Per Meal
Pure Magnesium Chelate Powder
2 Scoops Per Day
*We recommend going thru our 10 Day Detox program prior to starting any supplementation program.